Season 1 Burning Questions:
1. What will happen now that everyone remembers by living in “our world” with fairy tale memories?
2. Mary Margaret and David Nolan and everyone else no longer exist—Mary Margaret is now Snow White in both worlds, same as everyone else…Crazy!!
3. What is Mr. Gold’s/Rumplestiltskin’s plan with his new curse/magic? Just to help him find his son or more?
4. Are the fairy tale characters ever going to get back to Fairy Tale Land? How?
5. Awkward and/or joyous reunion between the whole Charming family?
6. Is Mr. Gold’s/Rumple’s new curse limited to Storybrooke or the whole world?
7. Can the Fairy Tale characters leave Storybrooke now? Where will they go? Will they go?
8. Will we find out how Snow White and Prince Charming took back the kingdom?
9. Where is the Evil Queen’s mother?
10. How did Jefferson know about Belle? Just because he remembers everything—or more?
11. How was Jefferson affected by Evil Queen’s curse if he was in Wonderland? Does that matter anymore to the Once Upon a Time story since that curse is broken?
12. Does Regina really love Henry? Why? How?
13. What’s going to happen to Regina since all the Fairy Tale characters remember?
14. Will Regina team up with Mr. Gold?
15. Who is Henry’s father? Emma’s back story? Does it matter now that her “job” is done?
16. Emma’s Boston apartment door, will we get to know more about it?
17. Who is Dr. Whale? Who are the other Storybrooke citizens’ Fairy Tale counterparts?
18. Since the curse is “broken” by Emma, who will be able to break Mr. Gold’s curse? Still Emma? Baelfire?
19. What happened to August? Is he still a puppet?
20. Does Red/Ruby have wolf powers again?
21. What are the rules of Mr. Gold’s curse? – Unknown territory for all except Rumple!
a. Clocked struck 8:15am as Rumple’s magic curse hit the town--Is time frozen again at 8:15?
i. Is Emma, Henry, and August trapped by time now too?
b. What does it mean if it is now 8:15am rather than pm?
i. Does that mean the magic is limited to Storybrooke?
22. What is Regina going to do when she finds out her leverage (Belle) is gone? What is she going to do when she finds out it was Jefferson who released her?
23. What new characters will be introduced Season 2?
24. What is Prince Charming’s real name?
a. (It’s not James because that was his twin brother’s name, the name he took on to please King George.—To us he is Charming/James/ and formerly David)
25. Now that Rumple has been reunited with Belle—and knows what happened to her, and that Regina is responsible—will he be driven by taking real vengeance on Regina?
26. And who will be her allies? Will she find them amongst the fairy tale characters now longing to return to Fairy Tale Land?
27. Will the real battle rage between Rumple and all of Storybrooke out for his blood? Or, as the fairy tale characters begin to remember what Regina has done to them, will they be out for revenge? Will she be run out of town? Or will the town be after both Regina and Rumple, causing them to forge an alliance?
28. What is Henry’s role going forward? And what of Emma? Will she be thrilled to suddenly and finally have a family? Will season two focus on Snow and Charming getting back to being a family with Emma and Henry?
Any other questions out there that you hope will be answered in Season 2?
Leave a comment below!